. FEB,17,2021 .
- The Graph brings Indexed Open Data to Polygon
This begins The Graph’s expansion on Ethereum to Layer 2 scaling solutions as well as indexing and querying to Polygon to make it easier for developers to build dApps on Polygon. Developers can now build and publish native subgraphs using The Graph’s hosted service, allowing Dapps to directly consume organized data from the Polygon POS Chain.
- Equilibrium Partners with Kylin Network!
By integrating price data feeds from Kylin Oracles and using Kylin Data Analytics RESTful API tools to perform analytic functions, the partnership with Kylin will mark a major cornerstone for both projects to collaborate toward becoming mutually beneficial anchor platforms within the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Insured Finance introduces IFNFT – a token that gives privileged access to the first NFT Insurance Vault Solution!
Insured Finance is giving NFT holders the opportunity to keep their assets in a fully insured vault. NFT holders will keep full ownership of their assets and will keep custody of their NFTs through the management of private keys. All NFTs stored in the vault will be fully insured at their market value.
On the 12th of March, IFNFT tokens are lined up to list on Uniswap at a price of $1. To be eligible for the IFNFT airdrop, INFI holders must have Insured Insider status from the 20th of February to the 12th of March.
- Bluzelle to launch an incentivised Liquidity Pool on Uniswap on 19th February with a reward pool of 1,000,000 BLZ!
People have the ability to earn BLZ without the need to stake on the Bluzelle platform. Starting with BLZ/USDC pool, more other pairs will be added later on.
- OIN Finance (OIN) restarts its Uniswap Liquidity Pool Incentive Program
The program recommences from February 24th and will extend for 3 months. Total rewards pool is 1,000,000 OIN.
- VAIOT has launched VAI Liquidity Mining program on Uniswap!
The first round of the program is planned for 3 months, starting on February 17th. VAIOT will be rewarding VAI/ETH LP token stakers with a total of 210,000 VAI Tokens distributed proportionally between all the participants in the first 3-month period.
- Umbrella Network partnered with MahaDAO!
Under this partnership, MahaDAO’s algorithmic stablecoin ARTH will use Umbrella Network’s oracles to securely price its GMU, which is a mixture of assets that keep its token price stable!
- KardiaChain forms a strategic partnership with NEM
The partnership entails the integration of token (XEM) into KAI Membership DApp while NEM explores Dual Node technology for non-invasive cross-chain interoperability from KardiaChain and further technology integration from both projects.
- Dvision Network has signed a partnership with the Bithumb Custody and Upbit Safe
Through this partnership announcement, Dvision commence the management and storage of the DVI tokens and partners’ digital assets through the Bithumb’s Custody and Upbit Safe. DVI has previously been added to Coinbase Custody, and thus it currently has 3 different custodians that have enabled DVI withdrawals and deposits.
- Aleph.im integrates Solana
- IoTeX Forms a Strategic Partnership with Unifi Protocol
Unifi Protocol receives a Halo grant to bring secure, cross-chain DeFi to the IoTeX Network.
Unifi will bridge the IoTeX token economy to DeFi markets and connect IoTeX with other Unifi-supported blockchains, including Ethereum, BSC, ICON, Ontology, Harmony, and Tron.
- Jigstack partners with Bonded Finance to boost value of Jigstack’s Ecosystem
- Gate.io to list Bella Protocol (BEL) on February 18th, 4:00 AM UTC
Bella Protocol (BEL) will be listed under BEL/USDT and BEL/ETH trading pairs. To celebrate the listing of BEL, Gate will launch 4 events with the $6,000 BEL giveaway.