. Apr,20,2021 .
- Exeedme (XED) Farming and Syrup Pool are live on Pancakeswap!
Users can now stake CAKE tokens to earn XED tokens. The total XED rewards pool is 600,000 XED. Distribution duration will last for 60 days
- Polkamarkets MVP Pre-Launch Whitelist is already opened
The platform will be running in closed beta. Polkamarkets team will gradually give users access to it. Priority will be given to AMA winners, POLK holders, and active community members.
- Wing Finance launches “Any Pool”, a decentralized Lending Pool for any Asset
The Any Pool allows any kind of asset to be collateralized for lending and trading within DeFi.
- Sheesha Finance has announced a partnership with TeraBlock
The partnership will leverage Sheesha’s unique DeFi staking model and TeraBlock’s machine learning technology to simplify the way people enter the crypto ecosystem as well as increasing and promoting the use of DeFi services instead of traditional finance.
- DeCus (DCS) to conduct IDO on New Ventures Platform on April 25th
The IDO will commence on April 25th, 9:00 AM UTC. IDO hard cap is $240,000. Total Tokens for Sale is 4,000,000 DCS at a price of $0.06 per DCS. The accepted currency is BUSD.
- Raze Network and IOST have announced a strategic partnership
Through this partnership, Raze Network will offer privacy-preserving functionalities to the transactions and data coming in and out of the IOST ecosystem.
- TIME partners with Crypto.com to offer Crypto as a Form of Payment
Currently, purchasing a subscription through cryptocurrency is only available in the U.S. and Canada, with global access to roll out in the next several months. In support of the partnership, Cryptocom will offer Pay Rewards of up to 10% back for subscribers who elect to pay using CRO.
- The upcoming NAOS Finance (NAOS) public sale will be held via Polkastarter!
- PlotX (PLOT) is now live on QuickSwap!
Users can now trade $PLOT on QuickSwap under PLOT/USDC and PLOT/QUICK trading pairs and provide liquidity to earn up to 190% APY and 337% APY respectively.
- Smoothy has closed $2.4M Private Sale Funding Round
This fundraising was led by Hashkey, DeFiance Capital, AscendEX, Spark Digital, BTC12, Signum, Morningstar Ventures, X21, Exnetwork Capital, BTX, IDC Capital, QuarkChain and SECBIT.
- AscendEX is joining Crowny as a strategic investor
- Clover (CLV) to conduct its token sale on Coinlist starting on April 20th!
- Exeedme (XED) is now live on Binance Smart Chain and Pancakeswap